Monday, March 22, 2010

Long Time No See

So I have not posted in a long time and figured I should get back to this blog. I am going to try and post at least once a week for the next few months and see how that goes. I am currently trying to find a job for after camp. I mean a REAL job for after camp. I am really looking and trying to find something, but it is hard. I want right now to have something. I keep having to tell myself that something will happen and it will all work out in the end. I know that God will bring the best job for me right now to me but it will take His time and not mine. So for now I am submitting applications, resumes and cover letters and waiting. I have decided to wait a few weeks and then start sending more out again. I feel like there is a never ending wave of things that need to be finished and if I take a break from this process maybe I can get other things done. Well that is all for now since I need to get back to work but I will be updating the world on the status of my applications as I get news. Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment