Monday, March 23, 2009

Hello Blogging World

Hey all out there-
I just wanted to let everyone that I am now offically blogging. I wanted to set this up so that this summer I could blog about my adventures in North Carolina. I will be spending most of my summer here and thought that those at home (and those in NC) would like to see what is up here. I probably won't be blogging again until this summer...or until at least life calms down relating to school, but I wanted to figure out how to set this up for now. I will leave you with some recent pictures from my birthday (stolen from Meredith Busey) and pictures from our RD's birthday (stolen from Molly Link) that we celebrated yesterday. Please let me know what is up with you and hope to write again soon!!






































No comments:

Post a Comment